Our team of Iyengar Yoga intermediate teachers, advanced Iyengar students and teacher trainees celebrate with Paul Fitzpatrick after he’s finishes the lime plaster in our round window studio. The walls breathe!
- Round Window Yoga Studio
- Studio 2: the miracle of manual labour & lime
- A gap between the buildings | Iyengar Yoga Blog
- Yoga and Sustainability | Pranayama and Yoga
- UN International Yoga Day Celebrations | International Yoga Day
- Back home in England: Nature = Prakrity
- 16th Jan: An Indian Train Journey
- 15th Jan: Reflections in Sound | Location Recording
- 5th Jan: Kerala Backwaters
- Day 32: Pune Departures | RIMIYI Yoga Institute
- Day 30 Pune, India: Silent AUM
- Day 28 Pune: It’s Christmas Day
- Day 27: Christmas Eve and Shopping on Laxmi Rd
- Day 26 Pune: preparations for christmas?
- Day 25 in India: Breath Aware